Change venue? 10/19/2009
 
The venue that Ricci suggested is already booked on our wedding date.  Bummer.
  
So, Myke and I had to come up with a solution FAST. We remembered that there was another indoor venue at Casa Manila - Casa Blanca.  It was located at the second floor and could also accommodate the number of guests we have. 

 I had to make a long distance call (Myke stayed over at our home in Bulacan) to the Intramuros Administration.  Turns out we have to make a letter of request and submit it for approval.  Good thing though that Casa Blanca is still free on our date.  Myke had to rush getting ready so he could go to Manila and file the request asap and I scrambled to write the letter of request. *whew*

I was relieved when Myke texted me this evening that he was able to file our request and was assured that there's a 90% chance that it will be approved.  We'll just have to wait within a week to know if our request has been granted. 

I'm praying fervently that we'll hear good news soon.

G
>> *fingers crossed*
 


Comments


Your comment will be posted after it is approved.


Leave a Reply


    Author

    Picture
    Most of blogging were by Grace. Check out what's a day in a girl's life is like here.

    Archives

    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009

    Categories

    All
    First Post
    Life And What Nots
    Must Love Dogs
    My DIY: Arts And Crafts
    My Favorite Things
    My Wedding Diary
    Sense Of Style And Well Being
    Weddings At Work